I have decided that my New Years Resolutions will consist of the following:
- Continue to eat Clean.
- Fit exercise in whenever I can, whether that be an actual 45 minute workout or simple doing squats while waiting for water to boil.
- Try to be more patient.
- Do more fun stuff with my kids. Just hanging out and being goofy. Finding something that me and my 17 YO can do that does not require a hundred dollars, rolling around on the floor with my little guy...so what if I get covered in dog hair and my hair ends up a mess.
- Walk our dogs on a regular basis. Maybe I can get up early and walk them? Or perhaps a family walk with the doggies after dinner??
- Get my crafting business off the ground by doing the following:
- Finalizing prices
- Making business cards for my quilting and distributing
- Listing items on Etsy
- Possibly working a craft fair
- Managing my time more wisely to maximize production
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and a Happy New Year! Here's to a fantastic, healthy, happy and prosperous 2012! Let's all make it the best it can be!