Thursday, September 1, 2011

It's a new day

So today is the first day of September. At this very moment, I am sitting on my couch, watching a documentary on Jean-Michel Basquiat, listening to my hubby workout upstairs...thinking to myself, I need to bring my fat ass up there and do the same. I am making a promise to myself right now that I AM WILL GET UP EARLY TOMORROW MORNING AND WORKOUT!

Instead of getting my exercise on now, I am going to bang out a list of areas of my life that need improvement:

BODY
Exercise more
Eat healthier
Take better care of my hair and skin
Drink more water
Stop neglecting myself and make ME a priority
Go to bed (MUCH) earlier
Get up at least a 1/2 hour earlier than I do now

MENTAL
Learn to be more patient
Learn how to relax
Stifle my minor road rage
Enjoy the simple things in life

FINANCIAL
Manage money better
Save money
Market my crafts and natural body products
Develop a successful home based business to supplement my income

HOME
Become more organized
Kick the clutter
Maintain my cleaning schedule
Create a more harmonious environment

I am sure that there are more areas of my life that need work, but off the top of my head, this is what I've got. This is plenty to get started on. It has taken me over an hour to conjure this up and I can still hear my Hubstah working out up there. Why don't I have that type of drive?! I will get up a 1/2 hour earlier tomorrow and get on that Total Gym before work. I will start the 2nd say of the month off right!

Off to bed I go.

Ni-Night!




No comments:

Post a Comment