Thursday, October 20, 2011

Got to get my head out of the sand.

So I pretty much abandoned this blog for the past few weeks, Sorry Aunty M :(
I was in that downward spiral of no motivation. I was (and maybe still am) caught up in the circle of house is a mess ->I am discouraged so I eat->I overeat I am out of shape and lazy->I am out of shape and lazy I lay around and watch TV or waste time on the computer-> I watch TV and play on the computer I snack-> I snack and feel gross-> I spend money I don't have in shopping therapy->My finances suck I eat or get discouraged and don't want to do anything->housework doesn't get done-> I am overwhelmed by everything. Then I feel like I am so far behind why bother with anything, kind of like the dieter that has a bad day, meal or even a single indulgence and decides to throw in the towel.
So that's what I have been up to for the last few weeks. On the plus side, I do schedule time for socialization and activities with family and friends so I do enjoy that, but that takes a lot of time too. I have always had a problem with time organization. I am at the point where I don't even want to schedule anything on my days off, because I feel like that are over so quick and I got nothing done. Hopefully getting this train back on the track.

1 comment:

  1. I know you have been in a "no motivation funk", girl! I have been trying to light a fire under your butt, haha! I know it can seem overwhelming when you fall off the wagon and everything creeps up on you. I know it sounds cliche', but you just have to keep your eyes on the prize. If you want it bad enough you have to put in the work...no matter what! Nothing worth having is ever easy! Prioritize what is most important in your journey to happiness and chip away at that one thing a little bit at a time. Don't overwhelm and bore yourself with spending hours trying to get one room decluttered. Spend 15 minutes and focus only on that. I am here if you need my help, Chicky!

    ReplyDelete