- Serves 6
- 1 bell pepper, minced
- 1 onion, minced
1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 envelopes sazon seasoning (1 1/2 tablespoons)
- 1 tablespoon adobo seasoning
- 1/4 cup sofrito sauce
- 1 tablespoon chicken base
Directions:1. In a food processor add green pepper, onion, garlic and cilantro. Pour in oil and mix well.
2. Add all ingredients to pressure cooker pot. Add 4 cups of water.
3. Cover pot with lid, make sure the lid is locked and valve is set and bring to boil over high heat.
4. Once pressure has been achieved, lower heat to medium and continue cooking for 25 minutes.
5. Remove pot from stove and place under cold running water in sink to bring the pressure down quickly.
6. Once pressure is released, unlock lid and remove.
7. Shred chicken and serve over rice. Spoon sauce from the chicken over rice. Serve with diced avocado and wedge of lime.